Here are 5 things every influencer should do to make a quality video.
Good lighting is the most important thing when it comes to making a great YouTube video. Here are three lighting options you can use when making your videos.
Ring light – Used by most professionals
Led light – This is a more affordable option
The Blue Hour – If you’re gonna be using the natural lighting, the best time is the blue hours (A few hours after sunrise and a few hours before sunset)
2 Clear Product Shots
Make sure everything is clear and in focus on the highest resolution your phone has. If you’re using the highest resolution keep in mind where the product is when you’re filming, so it always stays in the video. With that said, it’s hard to get ugly product shots when you have great lighting like above 🙂
3 Put Your Phone Horizontal
If you’re filming on your phone, twist it horizontal to prevent the vertical black lines on either side of the video.
4. Fill Out The Description Box & Tags
When filling out the description box for your video, make sure the following things are present:
- A short description of the video (50 words minimum)
- Links to all the products you are mentioning in your video.
- If the product is sponsored, you do need to have somewhere on your video or in the description box that you’re getting compensated to create the content.
- Update the Tags with appropriate words that describe your video and or the product.
**Tip: The more you write in the description the better it will appear in search engines. If you want your video to be seen by more people make sure to take the time to transcribe your video and put it in the description.
5. Sensitive to Time 2-5 min
Keeping your video between 2-5 minutes will keep your audiences attention and increase the amount of views you get.
P.S. There needs to be some sort of audio within your video. It doesn’t matter if it’s you talking in the video or some quite music in the background. Adding audio is a must to make the video engaging to your viewers.